PointConversion is a lead generation company that provides exclusive commercial insurance leads also known as business insurance leads to its network of insurance brokers, agents, and direct writers across all provinces in Canada.
We make finding the right business for your book easy.
Our lead program highlights
- The leads we provide are of professionals that went on the internet, searched for the type of insurance they need, and then requested a quote on one of our websites.
- Majority of our customers want to be insured in 1-3 days.
- As a buyer of the lead, you can expect the annual insurance premium of the lead to be between $1,000 to $3,000.
- Over 90% of our leads are small business owners that generate between $50,000 to $150,000 in annual revenue.
- Our leads, majority of the time, are not very price sensitive but rather care about coverages, the level of service, and broker support.
- If your brokerage or agency has a program rate with coverages for a profession, we can target your appetite across Canada.
- We work with insurance agents and brokers licensed to sell property & casualty insurance across Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Quebec, and PEI.
Types of leads we provide
- Errors & Omissions Insurance leads
- Professional Liability Insurance leads
- Contractors CGL Insurance leads
- Surety Bond leads
Why commercial insurance agents & brokers should buy our leads
We do not target or go after professionals who may want an insurance policy. Instead, these professionals search for the insurance they want online and find us. This is why all our leads are high quality buyers.
We do not provide any incentives to our leads to work with us. Our websites educate the visitors about the coverage they are interested in and once these professionals are ready to be connected to a licensed insurance advisor, they contact us. From that point, we find the best broker or agent for their coverage needs.
What is the cost?
Our pricing model is simple. $20 per lead. Each lead is sold to only one agent or broker.
Once you purchase a lead, we seize all communication and redirect them to you if they require any customer service from that point.
We take no ownership in your insurance book of business.
Is it a one time fee?
If the lead renews with you, you pay us $20 every year. This is why we charge only $20. We want to build a residual of good business just like you. In the event you decide you do not want to keep the client, you simply cancel the renewal by logging in your portal.
After cancelling the renewal, you will not be billed.
Here is how you can cancel a renewal:
You are always in control of what you pay for. Just make sure to cancel the subscription before the lead renewal date. The renewal date will always be the same as the purchase date. You are billed ONCE a year. There are no other charges.
What our leads want in terms of service
Please find below stats from 1000 of our most recent professional liability insurance leads.
The idea is to provide you an understanding of how these commercial business owners behave prior to purchasing insurance and what they want in terms of service from a broker.
How our lead generation model works
- Customer looks for insurance online.
- The customer lands on one of our websites.
- They read about the insurance they need.
- They request a quote for that insurance.
- We screen the lead by calling them.
- During the screening, we determine the best broker.
- We connect the lead to the broker or agent that is approved for our lead generation service.
- The broker or agent provides us feedback on how the sale went.
- The higher the closing rate, the more leads we provide that partner.
Want to watch a video explanation?
Insurance Companies & MGAs that are a good fit for our leads
Please find below few example insurance markets that you can use to market your commercial insurance submissions.
With a MGA like Premier, turnaround times on a complete submission for a class of business like engineer E&O can be as quick as the same day. CFC is quick but time difference must be factored.
Insurers like Intact, especially the AcceL department can quote contractors fast unless the submission has commercial exposure which is then forwarded to a different writer internally.
- Professional liability/E&O insurance – CFC Underwriting, Premier Marine Insurance, Encon Group Inc., and Markel.
- Contractors CGL insurance – Intact Insurance & Aviva Canada
- Surety – Northbridge Insurance, The Guarantee Company of North America, and Economical Insurance.
We continuously strive for excellence and aim to be Canada’s commercial lead source for insurance brokerages and agencies.
PointConversion delivers leads that are buyers.
Meaning, the lead you receive will have actual intent to purchase commercial liability insurance. Not in the future months, not in the future weeks, but very soon.
When the customer is looking, we make sure to connect them to a licensed advisor, fast.
Our leads for business insurance are routed or in other words, connected with you in minutes.
Leads straight to your CRM.
Tell us what you are working with, we will do the rest.
Get in touch today